1/1 Photo of Vegetable and Tomato Casserole
Taken from a Heinz promo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large saucepan over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, garlic, carrots, potatoes, celery and eggplant.
- 3Cook, stirring for 10 minutes.
- 4Add broccoli and beans, soup and chillies.
- 5Also add 1/2 cup water, cover and bring to boil.
- 6Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes, season to taste.
- 7Serve with rice if desires.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable and Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.8
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 664.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.4 g
- Sugars 17.9 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: