Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Wow...is this recipe fast, and is it ever delicious...everything is already made, just mix and bake...of course, you could use fresh cooked broccoli florets, with a frozen mixed vegetable blend.
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip is good)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 16 ounces thawed frozen and well drained broccoli, cuts or 16 ounces mixed vegetables, with broccoli
- 1 -2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 11x7-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix salad dressing, milk and contents of seasoning packet (from stuffing package).
- Stir in the stuffing bread crumbs, veggies and cheese; toss to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
So easy and quick to put this recipe together! I used Miracle Whip, chicken flavored stuffing mix, and broccoli cuts. I think this would be better using less breadcrumbs, Velveeta or Cheez Whiz for a creamier taste, and the mixed vegetables. For a simple side dish, this would be a good choice.