Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
Wow...is this recipe fast, and is it ever delicious...everything is already made, just mix and bake...of course, you could use fresh cooked broccoli florets, with a frozen mixed vegetable blend.
Top Review by lauralie41
So easy and quick to put this recipe together! I used Miracle Whip, chicken flavored stuffing mix, and broccoli cuts. I think this would be better using less breadcrumbs, Velveeta or Cheez Whiz for a creamier taste, and the mixed vegetables. For a simple side dish, this would be a good choice.
- 3⁄4 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip is good)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (6 1/4 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 16 ounces thawed frozen and well drained broccoli, cuts or 16 ounces mixed vegetables, with broccoli
- 1 -2 cup grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Grease an 11x7-inch baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix salad dressing, milk and contents of seasoning packet (from stuffing package).
- Stir in the stuffing bread crumbs, veggies and cheese; toss to coat.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.