Wonderful dish with 3 searvings of veggies and succulent shrimp. lots of flavor!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6.55 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 680.38 g large shrimp, PEELED
- 453.59 g frozen corn, thawed
- 453.59 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (453.59 g) can green chilies, diced
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 907.18 g fresh asparagus, chopped into 1-2 inch sections
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
- 1Heat EVOO in a large skillet on medium heat.
- 2Add shrimp, garlic, onion, blk pepper, salt, and cayenne.
- 3Cook until done.
- 4Add red pepper, asparagus, cilantro, and lime juice; cover and heat until vegetables are tender but still crisp too.
- 5In large pot combine corn, black beans, green chilies, and tomatoes; heat well.
- 6Stir shrimp and veggies into pot and mix thoroughly.
- 7Serve hot and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable and Shrimp Delight
Serving Size: 1 (730 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.4
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 172.8 mg
- Sodium 1005.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.4 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 37.0 g