Recipe by AZRoxy63
Wonderful dish with 3 searvings of veggies and succulent shrimp. lots of flavor!!!
- 6.55 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 680.38 g large shrimp, PEELED
- 453.59 g frozen corn, thawed
- 453.59 g canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (453.59 g) can green chilies, diced
- 2 (850.48 g) can stewed tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 907.18 g fresh asparagus, chopped into 1-2 inch sections
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- 44.37 ml fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 4.92 ml black pepper
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 473.18 ml red bell peppers, chopped
- 236.59 ml onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat EVOO in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Add shrimp, garlic, onion, blk pepper, salt, and cayenne.
- Cook until done.
- Add red pepper, asparagus, cilantro, and lime juice; cover and heat until vegetables are tender but still crisp too.
- In large pot combine corn, black beans, green chilies, and tomatoes; heat well.
- Stir shrimp and veggies into pot and mix thoroughly.
- Serve hot and enjoy.