Simple to make and yummy. Recipe courtesy of All You, September 2013.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces corn, thawed
- 15 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1/2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 zucchini, cut into half inch dice
- 4 1/2 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 inches flour tortillas
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Lightly oil two 8 inch square baking dishes. (I did this in one large pan).
- 3Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. (I skipped this step, one large pan and nothing spilled).
- 4In a bowl, mix corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, chilies, 1 cup cheddar, and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack. Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Wrap 6 tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- 6Divide half of filling among tortillas, roll up and arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat in second dish.
- 7Top each with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 8Place on baking sheet. Bake uncovered, until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let cool.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegetable and Pinto Bean Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (360 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.9
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 56.3 mg
- Sodium 779.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 25.5 g