Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple to make and yummy. Recipe courtesy of All You, September 2013.
- 12 ounces corn, thawed
- 15 ounces pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 14 1⁄2 ounces diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 zucchini, cut into half inch dice
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 inches flour tortillas
- 1 cup enchilada sauce
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Lightly oil two 8 inch square baking dishes. (I did this in one large pan).
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil. (I skipped this step, one large pan and nothing spilled).
- In a bowl, mix corn, beans, tomatoes, zucchini, chilies, 1 cup cheddar, and 1/2 cup Monterey Jack. Season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap 6 tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Divide half of filling among tortillas, roll up and arrange seam side down in a baking dish. Repeat in second dish.
- Top each with 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce and sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Place on baking sheet. Bake uncovered, until bubbly, about 30 minutes. Let cool.