Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I make this about once a week. It's great fro breakfast, lunch or dinner! It is also very versatile - feel free to mix up the vegetables.
- 10 pierogi (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄3 cup peas
- 5 ounces fresh spinach
- 1⁄4 cup white wine
- lemon pepper
- fresh parmesan cheese
- Place the pierogi in a microwave safe dish and cover with water. Heat for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the onion and garlic and saute over medium heat for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add the spinach, peas and white wine. Saute until peas are cooked and spinach is wilted.
- Add the pierogi and generous lemon pepper. Saute until heated through and wine has completely evaporated.
- Top with shredded parmesan and serve.