Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a nice hearty comfort food soup. Great to make ahead and have on hand in fridge for lunches etc. Tastes great and healthy for you!this is from the everyday low fat cookbook
- cooking spray
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 350 g sweet potatoes, chopped
- 400 g corn kernels, drained
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 1 cup spiral shaped pasta
- heat oil or spray in pan add onion,celery and carrot.
- cook over low heat til soft around 5-10min.
- add sweet potato, corn, vegetable stock.
- bring to boil and simmer 15- 20 min or til vegetables are tender
- add pasta to pan and return to boil.
- simmer for 10 min til pasta cooked.