Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got this recipe from the Lite Delight cookbook. Haven't tried it yet, but plan on doing so soon.
Make and share this Vegetable and Ham Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-salt ham, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sodium-free chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 2 teaspoons sodium-free seasoning (Mrs. Dash original blend)
- pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion; saute until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and 5 cups water.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. REduce heat to simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until potato is tender.