Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Got this recipe from the Lite Delight cookbook. Haven't tried it yet, but plan on doing so soon.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 large potato, peeled and diced
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 1⁄2 cups low-salt ham, cubed
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sodium-free chicken flavor instant bouillon
- 2 teaspoons sodium-free seasoning (Mrs. Dash original blend)
- pepper, to taste
- Melt butter in Dutch oven over medium heat. Add onion; saute until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients and 5 cups water.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat. REduce heat to simmer.
- Cook, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until potato is tender.