Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Yummmy dish for the winter, you can sub the chicken for any other kind of meat or leave it out if you wish!!
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 whole onion, diced
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans, sliced (fresh or frozen are also fine.)
- 1 whole chicken or 2 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- chicken stock cube
- peel all vegetables and put into a casserole dish, add the chicken and cover with water.
- Crumble the stock cube in the dish and stir.
- Put into the oven for about 2 hours on 150-200 degrees Celsius.
- Take it out and thicken with gravy granules if required!