Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
How can we make vegetables unhealthy? Sautee them in fats! Goes well with pasta.
Make and share this Vegetable Alfredo recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cream cheese (or cream cheese subsitute)
- 1⁄2 cup Almond Breeze non-dairy beverage
- 1⁄2 cup white cheese or 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese or 1⁄2 cup romano cheese or 1⁄2 cup Italian cheese blend
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 3 dashes garlic powder
- 2 cups chopped vegetables
- Combine cream cheese, almond breeze, cheese, olive oil, and garlic powder.
- Mix over low to medium heat until melted.
- Add vegetables and stir until well coated.