Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A spaghetti sauce full of vegetables! Tasty!
Make and share this Vegeghetti recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup carrot, chopped fine
- 12 ounces black beans
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons dry chicken bouillon granules
- 1⁄2 cup water
- mixed Italian herbs, to taste
- garlic granules, to taste
- Saute in oil, cilantro, garlic, red onion, and carrots.
- Add black beans, tomato paste, chicken bullion, water, herbs, and granulated garlic.
- Serve over noodles.