Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
My husband said it reminds him of blueberry pie, great for breakfast!
- 3⁄4 cup soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄4 cup corn oil
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 tablespoon egg substitute, powder (Bob's Red Mill kind is best)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- ground cinnamon
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray muffin sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl beat soy milk, oil, lemon juice, applesauce, water and egg replacer powder until well mixed, set aside.
- In another large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt until well-mixed.
- Mix the two bowls together until moist.
- Add Blueberries and mix well.
- Divide batter even in muffin sheet.
- Add Ground CInnamon to tops of the muffins.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool down and enjoy or cover with tin foil and serve later.