1/1 Photo of Vegan Zucchini Cake
1 hr 5 mins
Chef #215541's Note:
This is extremely moist and delicious - add chocolate chips or walnuts if you wish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine zucchini, bananas, oil, and vanilla.
- 2Stir well or beat with electric mixer if you want to be fancy.
- 3In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips or walnuts.
- 4Add wet mixture to dry, mix well and add chocolate chips or walnuts.
- 5Pour into lightly greased and floured bundt pan.
- 6Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes, until toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- 7Let cool upright 15 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack.
- 8Allow to cool 30 minutes before tasting.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Zucchini Cake
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 320.0
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 226.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 27.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g