This is extremely moist and delicious - add chocolate chips or walnuts if you wish!
Make and share this Vegan Zucchini Cake recipe from Food.com.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine zucchini, bananas, oil, and vanilla.
- Stir well or beat with electric mixer if you want to be fancy.
- In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients, except chocolate chips or walnuts.
- Add wet mixture to dry, mix well and add chocolate chips or walnuts.
- Pour into lightly greased and floured bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes, until toothpick or knife inserted comes out clean.
- Let cool upright 15 minutes, then invert onto cooling rack.
- Allow to cool 30 minutes before tasting.