Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
366 Simply Delicious Dairy-Free Recipes by Robin Robertson
Make and share this Vegan Ziti With Sundried Tomato Cream recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ziti pasta
- 1 cup chopped oil-marinated sun-dried tomato
- 1 cup firm silken tofu, drained and crumbled
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh basil (may sub 1 T dried basil)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichokes, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley
- vegan parmesan cheese (optional)
- Cook the ziti al dente as per the directions on the package.
- Meanwhile, in a food processor, combine the tomatoes, tofu, garlic, basil, vinegar, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Process to a smooth consistency.
- Drain the pasta and toss with the sauce and artichokes.
- Sprinkle with the parsley and soy parmesan, if desired.