This cookie was made for the sole purpose of proving that vegan cookies are just as good as non-vegan ones!
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together the margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- Add the molasses and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls spaced a little over 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until ever so slightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.