1/1 Photo of Vegan With a Vengeance Chocolate Chip Cookies
This cookie was made for the sole purpose of proving that vegan cookies are just as good as non-vegan ones!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cream together the margarine and sugar until fluffy.
- 3Add the molasses and vanilla.
- 4Add the flour, baking soda, and salt, and mix well.
- 5Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by teaspoonfuls spaced a little over 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until ever so slightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan With a Vengeance Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 159.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.2 g