Prep 20 mins
Cook 18 mins
Absolutely delicious scrumptious totally healthy chocolate chip cookies.
- 2 1⁄2 cups organic spelt or 2 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup organic rolled oats
- 3⁄4 cup organic virgin coconut oil (liquefied)
- 3⁄4 cup organic agave nectar or 3⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon good salt
- 1 1⁄4 cups organic chocolate chips (vegan)
- 1 cup organic walnuts
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons water
- If your coconut oil is not already liquefied, place the container in a pot of hot water. Mix the dry ingredients in one bowl. Mix the wet ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Bake at 350°F for 18-24 minutes.
Excellent. From the first time I made these cookies I loved them. I only add about half of the choc chips recommended and it is still PLENTY. I also add in some ground flax(about 2.5 tablespoons) and sliced almonds as a slight spin on it. They don't disappoint and are extremely simple to make.