- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 large banana
- 1 1⁄4 cups soymilk
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter, natural style
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine flour, baking powder, and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mash the banana and add the soy milk and peanut butter.
- Combine flour mixture and peanut butter mixture.
- Let batter sit for 5 minutes while spraying the griddle and heating it.
- Pour 3 inch pancakes and cook for 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve with maple syrup, fruit spread, bananas, etc.