1/1 Photo of Vegan White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies!!!
I Defy those who say Vegan Foods are Bland and Boring! Try My Veganized Version of the Betty Crocker Recipe and I will make a believer out of you!!! P.S. You will need to refer to my "Vegan White Chocolate!" Recipe to make the White Chocolate unless you are one of the lucky ones to have found commercial white chocolate.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup earth balance vegan margarine, softened (or other Vegan Butter)
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg substitute (1 TBSP of the Powder & 3 TBSP of Water)
- 2 tablespoons applesauce (Trust Me!)
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white chocolate, -you can use 2 batches of my vegan white chocolate also posted on this website. chop into 1/4-1/2 in (Remember, for this recipe to remain Vegan, the White Chocolate needs to be Vegan)
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 1Pre-Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, beat sugars, butter, shortening, egg replacer, applesauce & vanilla until smooth.
- 3Stir in flour, baking soda & salt until mix completely
- 4Stir in Vegan White Chocolate & Macadamia Nuts.
- 5Drop dough by Tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- 6Bake 10-12 minutes.
- 7Remove Cookies from sheet and put on wire rack or big plate and let cool (They need time to cool down so they set).
- 8ENJOY YOUR DELICIOUS VEGAN TREAT!
- 9TOLD YOU SO!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan White Chocolate Chunk Macadamia Nut Cookies!!!
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.9
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 50.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 9.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: