Recipe by XxXxkittykat
Finally, a great white vegan cake!
Top Review by subaruthie
I made these as written. The batter was really wet, but they turned out beautifully! My husband thinks they need more sugar, but that's probably because I didn't frost them! I will try this recipe again as a layer cake with a raspberry filling and frosting.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup rice milk
- 2 tablespoons rice milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Ener-G Egg Substitute
- 2 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine remaining ingredients (beat egg sub. + water first before adding), and add to flour mixture.
- Beat for 2 minutes.
- Pour into a lined cupcake pans and bake for 20 minutes or until tookpick comes out clean.
- Frost with frosting and eat up!