Recipe by MangiaCake
This recipe was found on veggieboards.com and got rave reviews! I haven't made it yet, so I'm not sure how much it makes..
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened coconut cream or 1 (8 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup soymilk powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla powder (if used, decrease sugar slightly) or 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar (if used, decrease sugar slightly)
Directions See How It's Made
- Put can of coconut cream/milk in fridge for 4 hours.
- Open can, and remove the thick part at the top. Save the rest for other uses.
- Put thick coconut cream into a chilled metal bowl.
- With electric beaters, beat cream until thick and fluffy.
- Gently beat in remaining ingredients.
- Cover bowl, and chill for a bit.
- Use on fruit, cakes, pies, etc., just before serving. Store in fridge.