4 hrs 10 mins
Many vegan whipped toppings are expensive or have nuts in them-- a no-no at our house. I found the soymilk powder and vanilla sugar at Whole Foods.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Refrigerate can of coconut milk, metal mixing bowl and beaters for at least 4 hours.
- 2When ready to prepare recipe, open coconut can and remove only the thick "cream" at the top of the can. Reserve the "milk" for another recipe.
- 3Place chilled cococunt "cream" in chilled bown and beat with chilled beaters until thick and fluffy.
- 4Slowly beat in rest of ingredients until smooth.
- 5Cover and keep chilled until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan "whipped Cream"
Serving Size: 1 (54 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 18.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 31.5 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: