1/1 Photo of Vegan Wheat-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
I haven't tried these, but the word on the street is that they are excellent vegan and gluten free cookies. A nice plus? You can eat the dough without worrying about raw eggs. :) From theppk.com
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375º.
- 2Sift together oat flour, soda and salt.
- 3In a seperate bowl, combine the flax meal and soymilk.
- 4Add sugar, vanilla and oil and mix until well combined.
- 5Fold wet ingredients into dry.
- 6Fold in chocolate chips.
- 7Drop dough by tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet, leaving about 1 1/2 inches between cookies.
- 8Bake 12-15 minutes until golden.
- 9Remove from oven and let cool slightly on the pan, then remove with a spatula and let cool completely on a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Wheat-free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.0
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 144.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 3.9 g