Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Trust me - they taste better than they sound! I like these because they don't turn out like cake the way many vegan brownie recipes do. Be sure to read the ingredients on the semi-sweet chocolate chips to avoid milk fat if you want to keep them vegan.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat 1 cup water and 1/4 cup sweet rice flour in a saucepan until it forms a paste. Set aside to cool.
- Mix remaining cup of Sweet Rice Flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- Stir in vanilla and melted vegan butter.
- Stir in sugar and Flour/water paste, then chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9"x13" pan and bake approx 45min*.
- My oven is from the 1940's so it's always an adventure when it comes to baking times.