Lanie J's Note:
Trust me - they taste better than they sound! I like these because they don't turn out like cake the way many vegan brownie recipes do. Be sure to read the ingredients on the semi-sweet chocolate chips to avoid milk fat if you want to keep them vegan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Heat 1 cup water and 1/4 cup sweet rice flour in a saucepan until it forms a paste. Set aside to cool.
- 3Mix remaining cup of Sweet Rice Flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and salt.
- 4Stir in vanilla and melted vegan butter.
- 5Stir in sugar and Flour/water paste, then chocolate chips.
- 6Pour into greased 9"x13" pan and bake approx 45min*.
- 7My oven is from the 1940's so it's always an adventure when it comes to baking times.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan, Wheat-Free Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 274.9
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 42.2 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: