Recipe by vgn_on_arrival
Simple vegan wrap that can be altered to fit your tastes. This is really just a bare-bones recipe that i usually change to fit what i have in the house. The more veggies the better!
- 2 tortillas
- 4 tablespoons vegan refried beans
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 cup raw baby spinach leaves (about a handful per tortilla) or 1 cup greens, of your choice (about a handful per tortilla)
- 1⁄2 cup alfalfa sprout
- 1⁄2 an avocado, sliced
- 2 tablespoons salad dressing, of your choice (i use asian seseme seed ginger)
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread each tortilla with half of the vegan refried beans and hummus and heat in the microwave for 5-10 seconds.
- Divide the rest of the ingredients between the two tortillas and drizzle with the dressing.
- Roll tightly. Cut each roll in half on a bias for presentation, if you wish.