1/1 Photo of Vegan Tropical Coleslaw
If you wish to make a raw vegan version, please omit green peas. You can also add chopped parsley, cilantro or green onions. For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook green peas in boiling water until soft.
- 2In a bowl, add green peas, cabbage, carrot, pineapple, raisins, sunflower seeds, and coconut flakes.
- 3In a blender, add cashew nuts, lime juice from a half lime and 1/4 cup water and blend.
- 4Turn off the blender, scrape the side, add more water if it’s too thick, and blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- 5Add the dressing to the vegetable bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Infuse love, chill if desired, and serve!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Tropical Coleslaw
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 217.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 8.8 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raw cashew nuts