Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you wish to make a raw vegan version, please omit green peas. You can also add chopped parsley, cilantro or green onions. For more healthy, gluten-free, low-GI pesco-vegetarian recipes, please visit my blog, www.InnerHarmonyNutrition.com.
- 1⁄2 cup green peas (fresh or frozen)
- 3 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1 cup carrot, julienned
- 3⁄4 cup fresh pineapple chunk
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup raw sunflower seeds
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup raw cashew nuts
- 1⁄2 lime, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Cook green peas in boiling water until soft.
- In a bowl, add green peas, cabbage, carrot, pineapple, raisins, sunflower seeds, and coconut flakes.
- In a blender, add cashew nuts, lime juice from a half lime and 1/4 cup water and blend.
- Turn off the blender, scrape the side, add more water if it’s too thick, and blend until it is smooth and creamy.
- Add the dressing to the vegetable bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Infuse love, chill if desired, and serve!