Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I found this on vegan-food.net. I've never tried a vegan substitute for sour cream, but want to give this a try. Cooking time here is actually just chilling time.
- 1 (12 1/3 ounce) package silken tofu
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 dash salt
- Combine all ingredients in food processor. Process until smooth.
- Refrigerate 2+ hours to blend flavors.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
I won't try this again. It tasted like tofu with leon juice. Exactly what it is.