1/2 Photos of Vegan Tofu Berry Custard
The Blender Girl's Note:
It just doesn’t get much easier than this delicious summer pudding or custard. It can be prepared in less than 10 minutes (and that includes getting the ingredients out of your fridge), and is absolutely delicious. I got this recipe from my friend Alison about 10 years ago, and my snout has paid homage to her fabulous berry custard trough countless times since. This refreshing chilled treat makes a fantastic, simple, last-minute dessert; great after school snack; or guilt free treat on a hot Summer’s day. Either way it is Soy Berry Good! You could substitute any berries you like for this recipe. If you are allergic to soy – fresh young Thai coconut meat and coconut water works really well as a substitute.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put berries in a saucepan with the water and sweetener, bring to the boil, and then lower the heat, and simmer until tender and a syrup forms. Cool.
- 2Put everything in your blender with the berries, and puree until smooth and creamy.
- 3Add in more lemon juice and sweetener to taste if desired.
- 4Chill in the fridge, and serve topped with more fresh berries and vegan cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Tofu Berry Custard
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 97.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: