1 hr 5 mins
From a Peta member. Probably delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cooked lentils (or brown rice)
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped (or walnuts)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 stalk celery, diced small
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sage (optional)
- marjoram (optional)
- thyme (optional)
- rosemary (optional)
- pepper (season to your liking) (optional)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 8 or 9 inch square casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3While lentils are cooking, saute celery and onion in the olive oil.
- 4Mix well all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5Spread into casserole dish, and bake for 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lentil Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lentil Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Thanksgiving Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.9
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 142.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 11.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: