Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From a Peta member. Probably delicious.
Make and share this Vegan Thanksgiving Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups cooked lentils (or brown rice)
- 1⁄2 cup cashews, chopped (or walnuts)
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, chopped into small cubes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 stalk celery, diced small
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- sage (optional)
- marjoram (optional)
- thyme (optional)
- rosemary (optional)
- pepper (season to your liking) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 8 or 9 inch square casserole dish with cooking spray.
- While lentils are cooking, saute celery and onion in the olive oil.
- Mix well all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread into casserole dish, and bake for 45 minutes.