Recipe by Sharon123
Creamy, thick and flavorful but very low in fat, only 1.5 grams per serving to be exact. This vegan tartar sauce will amaze your taste buds. Try it with the faux fish recipe. :)
- 0.5 (14 ounce) package silken tofu
- 1⁄2 teaspoon agave nectar (or 1 Teaspoon Sugar)
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tofu, agave, onion powder, garlic powder, canola oil, salt and corn starch into blender and blend until smooth. Pour into small sauce pan and cook for about 5 to 6 minutes, stirring and mashing downward (to get rid of lumps) constantly with a rubber spatula on medium heat or until thickens. Mix in dill relish.
- This can be served to your liking, warm or chilled in the fridge.