Prep 15 mins
Cook 7 mins
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1⁄2 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 12 ounces vegan chorizo sausage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 108 inches corn tortillas
- 1⁄4 cup light olive oil
- * preheat oven to 350°F.
- Boil potatoes until soft, about 15-20 min,
- Drain water and mash potatoes. SEt aside.
- In 3-quart sacepan, saute the onions in the oil until tender.
- Add the chorizo, salt, and mashed potatoes to the sauteed onions. Heat until hot.
- Soften the tortillas.
- Divide filling between the 18 tortillas, about 1/4 cup each, and roll up.
- Place rolled up tortillas in a baking dish.
- Bake, covered, for 7 minute.
This was very much enjoyed by the DH!!! The only issue I had was getting the filling in & the tortillas rolled without breaking them. I guess I just need some practice or a different technique because it wasn't pretty :p Regardless he really loved these & we will be making them again!! Thanks!!