Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Off WholeFoods website
Make and share this Vegan Tahini Oat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grind oats in a blender until coarsely ground (some whole flakes should remain intact.) don't wash blender yet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Place tahini, sesame oil, vanilla, cornstarch, and maple syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
- Stir mixture into oat mixture.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown on bottom and puffed.