Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Off WholeFoods website
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup tahini
- 1⁄4 cup sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- preheat oven to 350.
- grind oats in a blender until coarsely ground (some whole flakes should remain intact.) don't wash blender yet.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine oats, flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Place tahini, sesame oil, vanilla, cornstarch, and maple syrup in a blender and process until smooth.
- Stir mixture into oat mixture.
- Drop tablespoons of batter on greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cookies are golden brown on bottom and puffed.