Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple vegan version of that classic taco dip that is at every party. I've brought this to work parties and nobody knew it was vegan until I told them, and they all loved it!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages tofutti better-than-cream-cheese
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups lettuce, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (4 ounce) can black olives, minced
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- Let the cream cheese come to room temperature while you prepare the veggies.
- In a bowl with a spoon or sturdy spatula, mix the cream cheese and taco seasonings until well blended and creamy.
- Spread into the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish, smooth evenly, and top with the lettuce, then the rest of the vegetables.
- Cover and keep chilled in the refrigerator until ready to serve.