Posting for ZWT 5 - I believe it originated from a WW book, but I found it online and tweaked the spices slightly. Easy Peasy!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 medium zucchini, halved lengthways and then sliced into pieces about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 large sweet potato (chopped into bite sized pieces...use yam if you prefer)
- 1 (15 ounce) can white beans (aka Great Northern beans)
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomato sauce (a slightly smaller can or jar....ie 10oz is OK too)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chili powder (can add about 1/2 tsp more if you like it really hot)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 lb butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1⁄2 lb fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sea salt
- Place all ingredients into crockpot, stir gently.
- Cook about 5 hours on high or 8-10 on low.