Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
We came up with this recipe in a pinch, based on what we had been served in restaurants in the past, and according to other suggestions. It is a refreshing beverage that will cut the heat of your favourite curry - we hope you enjoy it!
- 500 g soy yogurt, plain (So Nice will work)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cardamom, ground
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon rose water (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and blend with hand blender, or in a blender if desired.
- Pour into glasses and serve with ice cubes.
- Alternatively, if you have a blender, add the ice cubes directly into the mixture for a crushed ice texture.