1/3 Photos of Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce (For Pizza or Pasta)
merron-iru kami's Note:
This is a recipe I whipped together today to use on pizza, as I'd forgotton to buy fresh tomatoes at the market. My partner and I both loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place first three ingredients into food processor and "chop" roughly. Set aside.
- 2Boil tomatoes in water (or broth) in a shallow pan.
- 3When tomatoes have softened, add them and any remaining liquid to the food processor and puree.
- 4Add remaining 5 ingredients to tomato puree and stir.
- 5Pour garlic-onion mixture into processor with tomato and puree to desired consistancy. This makes a thick, rich and slightly spicy sauce!
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Sauce (For Pizza or Pasta)
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 153.5
- Calories from Fat 124
- Total Fat 13.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 336.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: