1/1 Photo of Vegan Sugar Cookies
The perfect sugar cookie. Not too hard, but not too soft. Tastes just like the real thing too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, cream 'butter', sugar, egg replacers + water, and vanilla.
- 2Add flour, salt, and baking powder.
- 3Mix well and begin to form a dough.
- 4Add enough rice milk to moisten the dough (more 'butter' might help too, you'll just have to play with it until a dough is formed).
- 5Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- 6Once it's ready, roll dough to desired thickness, approximately 1/4 inch thick, and use cookie cutters to form shapes. You could also just make these into rounds.
- 7Place cookies on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until just starting to brown.
- 8Cool on racks.
- 9Decorate with frosting or just dig in and enjoy!
- 10Note: these sugar cookies are the best, my family that isn't vegan couldn't even tell the difference and they loved them. Also, one of my friends ended up taking these cookies home not even knowing they were vegan!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Sugar Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (498 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 59.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Ener-G Egg Substitute