Recipe by lauralie41
This is one of my adopted recipes that I added a few ingredients to. The reviews that the original recipe received were to dry and a bit tasteless. The changes did make a nice cookie with a good taste.
- 10 tablespoons vegan margarine (room temp-soft)
- 1⁄2 cup vegan sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups unbleached flour
- vegan egg substitute, enough to equal one egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons vegan sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream vegan margarine and vegan sugar. Add egg substitute, enough to equal one regular egg, vanilla, and almond extract.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well except for the 2 tbls of sugar and 2 tbls of cinnamon. Combine these two ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Form balls and roll in sugar and cinnamon.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 350 F for about 10-12 minutes or until slightly golden.