1/3 Photos of Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers
an italian must! modified from PPK
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1cut off tops of peppers and with your finger pull out any seeds and flatten inside "stuff", and set aside.
- 2in a food processor, grind tofu, garlic, carrots, spinach, onions and almonds. season this mixture to your likings.
- 3using a spoon and your finger, stuff as much filling into the peppers as you can and place on a cookie sheet. bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until peppers have softened.
- 4serve over pasta, couscous, rice, salad ect -- makes for good grilling too!
Browse Our Top Soy/Tofu Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Soy/Tofu Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Stuffed Bell Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (705 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.7
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 686.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 13.7 g