1/2 Photos of Vegan Strawberry Muffins
A yummy vegan recipe for strawberry lovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12 muffin tins.
- 2Mix together dry ingredients.
- 3In another bowl, mix soymilk, oil, and vanilla, but be careful not to over-mix. It should be a bit lumpy.
- 4Mix the wet and dry ingredients, fold in the strawberries, and spoon batter into muffin tins.
- 5Bake for 15 – 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out dry.
- 6Allow to sit for at least 10 minutes inside the pan, then remove them and place on a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Strawberry Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 192.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 2.6 g