Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an awesome, light, low-carbish meal that's great for lunch, dinner, a quick meal on-the-go, picnics, bag lunches, or road trips. Just roll them tightly in plastic wrap and you're ready to go!
- 16 ounces vegan cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup vidalia onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 lb spinach, rinsed well and patted dry
- 2 tomatoes (ripe, vine)
- 2 cups mixed sprouts
- 10 whole wheat tortillas
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl, cover and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Overnight would be best to let the flavors meld.
- Lay one tortilla flat and spread on about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese, leaving at least 1/2 inch border around the tortilla. Add more cream cheese if you would like it creamier.
- Pile on the spinach leaves, tomato slices and sprouts as you like, but not too much or you won't be able to close it.
- Start rolling the tortilla from one side to the other, tucking in the ends when you get towards the middle. Use the cream cheese as glue on the edge to seal the wrap shut. It should look sort of like a burrito when you're done.
- Cut in half and serve cold, or wrap in plastic for later. This goes great with fresh fruit and a pasta or bean salad.