1/1 Photo of Vegan Spinach Wrap
This is an awesome, light, low-carbish meal that's great for lunch, dinner, a quick meal on-the-go, picnics, bag lunches, or road trips. Just roll them tightly in plastic wrap and you're ready to go!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl, cover and set aside in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Overnight would be best to let the flavors meld.
- 2Lay one tortilla flat and spread on about 2 tbsp of the cream cheese, leaving at least 1/2 inch border around the tortilla. Add more cream cheese if you would like it creamier.
- 3Pile on the spinach leaves, tomato slices and sprouts as you like, but not too much or you won't be able to close it.
- 4Start rolling the tortilla from one side to the other, tucking in the ends when you get towards the middle. Use the cream cheese as glue on the edge to seal the wrap shut. It should look sort of like a burrito when you're done.
- 5Cut in half and serve cold, or wrap in plastic for later. This goes great with fresh fruit and a pasta or bean salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Spinach Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 173.0
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 497.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vegan cream cheese