Vegan Spinach Tofu Stuffed Shells
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bring water to a boil (enough to cook entire package of shells). Cook shells al dente according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In food processor, crumble tofu. Add garlic, parsley, salt and olive oil. Blend to a smooth consistency, not unlike melty ricotta cheese.
- Cook frozen spinach according to package directions. Add spinach to tofu mixture, making sure to thoroughly drain spinach, if necessary.
- Coat bottom of casserole pan with sauce. Fill each jumbo shell with approx 2 tbsp of spinach tofu mixture . Place shells in casserole pan and cover with remaining sauce and a hefty layer of soy/rice cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 15 minutes. Uncover and bake for additional 20 minutes or until cheese is melty and fantastic. Enjoy!