Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Vegan twist on one of my family's favorites for the holidays.
Make and share this Vegan Spinach Quiche recipe from Food.com.
- 1 ready-made pie crust
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb spinach, cooked until just done
- 1 lb firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 2 tablespoons vegan parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cook spinach until just soft.
- Cook onion and garlic until golden, and add veggie and heat through.
- In blender, puree tofu, soymilk, mustard, salt, nutmeg, pepper, and soy cheese, until smooth. Pour into large bowl and add the onion and veggie mixture.
- Combine well.
- Pour into pre-cooked pie shell, and bake at 400 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until quiche is set.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before cutting.