Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A traditional alternative to dairy cheese
- Make a paste of the soya flour and a little water.
- Bring the rest of the water to the boil and pour onto the soya paste.
- return soya to the pan and bring to the boil stirring constantly. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice. leave to cool.
- Place a square of damp muslin in a sieve and pour the contents of the pan through the muslin and squeeze out any extra water.
I think i shall try that to make a vegan poutine.