1/1 Photo of Vegan Snickerdoodles
I love these cookies! This recipe was adapted from a recipe on chooseveg.com, but my version has some changes. These cookies are a bit of a staple in our house, and are often requested by my non-veg husband and in-laws. They come together really fast, and are full of Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar deliciousness. The end result is a soft cookie with a slightly crisp edge. Try them, you won't regret it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Oven @ 375°F.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- 3Make a well in center of dry, and add the wet ingredients there.
- 4Mix equal parts cinnamon and white sugar in a small bowl.
- 5Use hands to pull out cookie balls and roll them in cinnamon sugar mix.
- 6Place on cookie sheet & flatten a little with fork or fingers.
- 7Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- 8Allow to cool for a couple minutes on cookie sheet before moving.
- 9I get 12 cookies out of this recipe, but they disappear so fast you might want to double!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (422 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 8.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g