I love these cookies! This recipe was adapted from a recipe on chooseveg.com, but my version has some changes. These cookies are a bit of a staple in our house, and are often requested by my non-veg husband and in-laws. They come together really fast, and are full of Snickerdoodle Cinnamon Sugar deliciousness. The end result is a soft cookie with a slightly crisp edge. Try them, you won't regret it!
- Oven @ 375°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Make a well in center of dry, and add the wet ingredients there.
- Mix equal parts cinnamon and white sugar in a small bowl.
- Use hands to pull out cookie balls and roll them in cinnamon sugar mix.
- Place on cookie sheet & flatten a little with fork or fingers.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a couple minutes on cookie sheet before moving.
- I get 12 cookies out of this recipe, but they disappear so fast you might want to double!