Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and Easy Vegan Eggrolls using Chef-Man brand Vegan Shwarma
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 2⁄3 cup coarsely chopped carrot
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 6 ounces vegan meat (Chef-Man Shwarma)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 14 egg roll wraps
- 1⁄4 cup warm water
- oil (for frying)
- Combine celery and carrot in food processor, and pulse until finely chopped.
- Combine celery mixture and cabbage in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap; vent. Microwave at high 5 minutes; drain.
- Cut Shwarma into small peices.
- Heat vegetable oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, 1/2 teaspoon ginger, and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Add Chef-Man Shwarma; cook 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in cabbage mixture, 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, and pepper. Cover and chill 15 minutes.
- Place 1 egg roll wrapper at a time onto work surface spoon 3 tablespoons filling into center of wrapper moisten edge of wrapper with warm water; roll up jelly-roll fashion.
- Fry until brown on both sides and serve.