Like mint? Enjoy milkshakes? Haas avocados give this one the texture of a real milkshake. There's NO sugar and NO artificial sweeteners either. When I make this recipe I add ingredients according to taste, so the measurements below are NOT exact... sorry... play around with it 'til you get the taste you want. I've also subtracted the mint oil and sprigs and added orange extract for a "Dreamsicle" shake or added coffee flavoring for a "Frappacino" shake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash avocado. Slice in half around pit. Pull in to two pieces & scoop out the two halves into blender.
- 2Add all other ingredients and blend until smooth.
- 3You may need to add more water/ice to your liking.
- 4Pour into glasses and add an extra mint sprig and straw if you'd like.
- 5Enjoy the refreshing "milkshake"!
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Shamrock Milkshake Sans Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (242 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.5
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: