1/3 Photos of Vegan Scalloped Potatoes (For a Large Toaster Oven)
1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Chef Joey Z.'s Note:
I don't eat dairy but I love scallop potatoes so thought I'd put something together for myself and DH.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your toaster oven to 350'F.
- 2Put the coconut milk in a saucepan. It needs to be hot when you pour it over the potatoes.
- 3Shred the cheese and slice the potatoes and chop the onion. I used my mandolin to slice the cheese and potatoes but cut the onion up with a knife.
- 4Layer the potatoes, then onion, the flour then cheese. Repeat this until you use up all the ingredients. End with the cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- 6Pour the hot milk over the whole thing.
- 7Put on the middle rack of the oven.
- 8Cook for 1 1/2 hours. After about 60 minutes, if the potatoes getting too brown on top lower the oven shelf. You can always cover it with tin foil as well.
- 9Bon Appetit!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vegan Scalloped Potatoes (For a Large Toaster Oven)
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 29.8 mg
- Sodium 264.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 10.8 g