Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Yummy vegan rice pudding with a nice rich coconut flavour.
- 2 1⁄2 cups rice milk
- 1⁄2 cup short-grain rice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar or 1⁄4 cup sugar substitute
- 1 cup coconut milk (from can, make sure you shake it.)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- shredded coconut, flakes. (if you like.) (optional)
- Bring rice milk and cocnut milk to a boil.
- Add rice, let boil for about three minutes.
- Reduce heat, add sugar and let simmer for about 20-30 minutes
- Right before taking off heat, add vanilla and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.